Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kung Hay Fat Choy!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!  Wishing everyone a very happy year of the Rabbit!!!  I wanted to do a photoshoot of Ali in Chinese traditional outfits last week, but didn't really have time to do it now.  Well, better late than never!!

Here is our little model getting ready.  
A:  "Mommy, I am not ready yet.  Let me go back to my room and get my pants first."


Our doll trying to put the hanger away (actually who am I kidding, she is playing with the hanger and I am trying to take it away somehow).

"Kung hay fat choy!!!!!  Lai see dul loy!!!!"
"Let me count...one two three...wahhhhhh...."
"Yay, I am rich!!!!"


Here is Ali doing her "fashionista" pose.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. She is toooo adorable! i love her shiny purple chinese outfit :)

    I wish you and your family happiness and prosperity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mabel! And to your family too!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and cute baby and some photo's very funny . very nice looking your all photo's . amazing your idea for baby. thanks for nice sharing

    ReplyDelete