Friday, March 19, 2010

Uncle Ming and his Coca Cola

Uncle Ming loves his Coke and he likes to share it with little kids. Don't believe me? Just read on! We went to a Chinese restaurant with his family and this is what I witnessed.

Ali sitting comfortably in Uncle Ming's lap:

Ali: (thinking...I want that red can...I want it).
Andrew: (thinking...I wonder if Dad would let me take a sip of the Cola...mmm...How can I persuade him? hmmm....)

Ali: Psssst....Great-Uncle, can you pass me the can of Coke over there? Please?
Ming: Yeah, sure. Just don't tell your mama, okay? She will yell at me.
Ali: Okay, no problem.

Ming: Ali, just look, okay? Don't drink it! What a good little girl.
Ali: Woooooo.....coool!!!!!!!!!

Ming: Crap, your mom is looking at us. Ali, quickly put it down. Do it now!
Ali: Wooooo. Look at the colour.....so cool.

Uncle Ming quickly put the can back on the table and shove the baby back to her mommy, trying to pretend nothing happened. Shortly after, this is what I saw when I looked over. He is trying to give Andrew some Cola!!!
Point proven! Uncle Ming, you are a Coca-Cola monster!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm....I bet I can go longer without it than you! Care to make it interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know... I don't want Andrew and Caleb to see their father going through coke withdrawal. Its not pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI - Teresa went 9 months without it when she was carrying Ali. What's your longest stretch?

    ReplyDelete