Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Monster Ali

Since Ali is much stronger and sturdier now, she likes to sit in her Bumbo to play with her toys. One of her favourite is her building blocks. She had a whole tub of it, but I thought it would be a good idea to start with smaller pieces. She is learning to hold it, but usually ended up knocking them down on the couch or the floor. Last night, she found a new way to play with them:

"Yay, my mama gives me these colourful blocks. I like them!"

"This red one tastes like strawberries! Yum!!"

"Oops, dada is taking pictures. I better pretend I am just smelling them. Hi dada!"
"Boy, this orange one tastes pretty good too. Oh, I don't think I can resist eating them much longer...remember to look innocent in front of the camera, but...they are so tasty..."

"Waawwaawwwaa....."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Look at that face! Can't wait to give her a big bite on the cheeks.

    ReplyDelete