Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My "Michelin baby"

My husband and I have been dying to find out how much our baby girl's weight. Yesterday, we finally have had the chance!! I brought Ali to see the pediatrician about her jaundice and skin problem. Turned out that her jaundice has passed, but she has cradle cap, baby eczema and baby acne!! Poor baby!! Anyways, we found out that she weighed a whopping 11 lb and 6 oz (with a very heavy diaper and clothes on). Oh my goodness!! I guess she is feeding well and that my dream of having a "Michelin baby" has come true!

Little Ali posing for the camera...look at my sexy tummy!
Give me food, damn it!! Give it to me, right now!!!! (look at those folds at the back, cute huh?)
Por por is pointing at baby's double (sometimes, triple) chin:

An "artistic" shot of her sexy back, taken by Ali's "kai ma":


My good friend Katherine's family has come to visit. Thank you for the gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment