Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A date with my Kiki


As a super-belated birthday present, I took my beautiful kai-lui Kiki for a mani and a pedi.  That's right - royal treatment for my princess!!  While we were out, Ali's kai mama took care of the two younger ones.  I thought the two wouldn't spend too much time together, but man, was I wrong!

Hayden and Ali are like best buds!!!

Why, you ask?  Simply because of....goldfish crackers!!  Yes, the one thing that bonds all children together!

The two troublemakers acting like little angels, hoping they will get more goldfish.  Seriously, they should consider hiring these two to be in their commercial or something.

Look at my Kiki's beautiful fingers!!  They painted flowers on her nails!!

And her toes too!!

Kiki hanging out with her kai-meow-meow!

Hayden playing with cars.  Must be a boy's thing!

Ali going nuts - as usual.  She is particularly happy when she is with her kai siblings.

Kiki showing off her cute nails!

After mani and pedi, we went to pick up a few pieces of cake!  Birthday is not a birthday without cakes!!!

Both of us enjoyed the nail experience so much that I think we should make it a Vancouver tradition.  What do you say, Kiki??

1 comment:

  1. Well, every time someone asks her what is in Vancouver or what she did in Vancouver, she says, "you go there to paint your nails and play with Sammy." There you have it! Sometimes, she also talks about buying candies with uncle but that's another story.

    ReplyDelete