Sunday, June 26, 2011

Aunt Andria's wedding

Aunt Andria asked Ali to be her flower girl.  It is Ali's first time being one and she just loved the whole experience.  We told her she is a little princess and that Aunt Andria is an empress....hahaha....

A:  Mmm...what exactly do I have to do as a flower girl?  Do I just have to dress up and look pretty...like a flower?

Family picture with grandma.

A:  Wow, they must really like me.  They even hire a quartet to play for me.

Ali walking down the isle with mommy.  (Too bad daddy was working hard to motivate Ali to move along.  This is the only picture we have Ali walking down the isle!!)

Sitting patiently with mommy (thank goodness I brought stickers with me!)

The beautiful newlyweds - Emperor Edmond and Empress Andria!!!

The gang - look how handsome the two boys are!!  And my little girl too, she is an adorable little princess!!!

So tired after the ceremony.  Ali fell asleep in the car pretty much right away.


Ali getting ready after her nap.  Gotta do a quick round of shopping first, right!?

A:  I am a Cinderella....mommy makes me clean the floor.  I guess I will just use whatever they put in a garbage can.

A:  Aunt Andria had someone set up a photo booth.   So cool!!!  I had so much fun taking pictures with my goh gohs!!
Congrats, Andria and Edmond!!!  We had so much fun at your wedding!!!  And thank you for getting such a lovely dress for Ali too!!  She loves being your flower girl!!  Thanks again for sharing your special day with us!!  :D

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment