Thursday, March 24, 2011

Avery's birthday party

Sometimes, having time off is more busy than going to work for some reason.  Actually, that's not true.  I have been really busy with school and family in the past two weeks.  Dad is sick and I need to visit him every day and take him to the doctor and stuff.  And there are a few birthday parties that we have to attend as well.

We were invited to Avery's first birthday party.  I am still amazed how quick the little ones grow.  Was my little one that small just a few months ago??  Really???  

Ali greeting the birthday girl with a warm hug:


Ali's another good baby friend, JJ:
Avery with her beautiful family and the cute birthday cake!!

Ali and JJ having a staring contest:

A group picture with all the kids:


After we have some snacks, the kids went to the gym to play.  Ali and Avery seemed to really enjoy the rides.  

Ali:  I am gonna race you, Avery!!!
Avery:  Huh??  I am just posing for my mama!


Ali trying out different toys:

Ali had a blast hanging out with her wonderful friends!  Thanks so much for inviting us, Avery!!!  =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment