Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Now I am crying, now I am not

Ali likes to be held...A LOT. Here is what happened when I put her down in her Bumbo chair.

I tried to calm her by talking to her, singing to her, giving her a toy, but nothing works! So I busted my camera out, and...

She immediately stopped crying. Look at those drops of tears still visible on her face.

"Alright, I will pose with my toys for you. Look at me, I am so cute. See, mommy, I am not crying. I am such a good girl."

"Why are you taking away the camera??? I am gonna cry now."

"Oh wait, the camera is back! I am not crying. I am a good baby. Keep on taking pictures of me, mama!"

"Back to work - bang, bang, bang.....yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


1 comment:

  1. The skinny girl is too cute. Way too cute. Well too skinny too, but cute like crazy.

    ReplyDelete